Missouri University of Science and Technology offers the Solving for Tomorrow Scholarship for Missouri students to cover all tuition and fees not covered by other scholarships and grants.
This need-based scholarship is available for first-time freshmen enrolling at Missouri S&T in the fall of 2024.
To be eligible for the Solving for Tomorrow Scholarship, students must meet these requirements:
- Must be a Missouri resident
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2024
- Family’s annual income under $70,000 (total adjusted gross income (AGI) as listed on FAFSA)
- Have a minimum ACT superscore of 24 (average of best scores from each subject from multiple test attempts) or SAT score of 1,160
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (at least six semesters)
- Be enrolled full-time each semester at S&T
How to Apply
To receive this award, please complete your FAFSA by February 1st! Awards will automatically be awarded if student meets the criteria above (there is no additional application).
To learn more about the Solving for Tomorrow Scholarship, please contact S&T’s student financial assistance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 341-4282.
The scholarship is renewable for four years for students who:
- Maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Complete their FAFSA by February 1 each year