S&T is excited to introduce the Missouri S&T Connection Award, exclusively for students coming to S&T from Arkansas, Kansas or Oklahoma!
- The award covers 100% of the difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition and replaces any previous Groundbreaker Merit Scholarship or Transfer Merit Scholarship.
- Based on ACT/SAT results, students will also qualify for the Missouri S&T Connection Extra Award.
- Accepting this award does not change or establish Missouri residency for other aid.
- Only awarded to out-of-state students who come from Arkansas, Kansas or Oklahoma and will be starting on-campus at Missouri S&T in fall 2022. Students in the Missouri State Cooperative program are not eligible for the Missouri S&T Connection Award.
- Students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents to receive this award.
- Award is renewable for a total of eight (8) semesters for incoming freshman students or a total of four (4) semesters for incoming transfer students. The student must maintain full time S&T enrollment with at least a 3.00 GPA to qualify for renewal.
- Other scholarships may still be applied in addition to the Missouri S&T Connection Award.
To receive the Missouri S&T Connection Award, complete the following steps:
1. Apply for admission - apply.mst.edu
2. Complete the 2022 Missouri S&T Connection Acceptance form
3. Sign up for Advising & Registration - connect.mst.edu/apply/status
• First-time students must sign up for Advising & Registration by May 1, 2022.
• Transfer students must sign up for Transfer Advising by June 1, 2022.