- How Aid Works
- Financial Aid
- Cost Estimates
- Contact Us
S&T Scholarship Database
The S&T scholarship database at scholarships.mst.edu simplifies the process of applying for scholarships online.
- To access the scholarship database, you must be admitted to the university and have an activated S&T email account.
- One business day after activating your S&T account, you can begin using the S&T scholarship database.
- Sign in with your S&T account at scholarships.mst.edu.
- Fill out the general scholarship application.
- Continue to check the system as new scholarships become available periodically.
How it works
Once you have filled out your general scholarship application, the system will recommend any awards and scholarships you may be eligible for.
You will be automatically entered into the applicant pool for some scholarships; for other scholarships, you may need to provide answers to additional questions in order to apply.
Browse our 'external' scholarship list that provides direct links to outside scholarship websites. Use the "search" option to narrow your search by major, level in school, etc. because the system does not automatically recommend specific external scholarships.