International Undergraduate Students
International first-time freshmen and transfer students coming to Missouri S&T for the 2024-2025 academic year are eligible for the Provost's International Merit Scholarship. For fall 2024, eligible incoming students will receive merit awards of $15,000 per year (split evenly between fall and spring semesters). No additional application is required, as the scholarship is awarded based off the application for admission.
- Generally, students must be on an F1 visa in order to be eligible. (International students not on an F1 visa will be evaluated for merit scholarship opportunities at the time of admission.)
- Students sponsored by a company or government are not eligible for this scholarship.
- All awards for entering students require the student to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours at Missouri S&T and maintain a 3.00 cumulative GPA for renewal.
- International Scholarships are available for up to 8 semesters. Additional information on renewal criteria can be found on our scholarship renewal page.
- This award may be reduced if another institutional or athletic fund is paying out of state tuition.
- This award cannot be used in combination with any other automatic merit scholarship.
- If you gain Missouri residency, you will no longer be eligible for this scholarship.
Interested in seeing an estimate of your merit scholarship? Scholarship Calculator