International Student Aid

We offer merit-based scholarships for international freshman and transfer students and some graduate assistantship opportunities for international graduate students.

Since international students are not eligible for federal or state financial aid, there is no need to submit a FAFSA.

Required documentation

In order to be issued immigration documents, such as I-20 or DS-2019, you must submit a bank statement showing funds to meet expenses for one year of study. The bank statement is not necessary for admittance to Missouri S&T, but its submission is necessary to receive the immigration documents.

Contact international affairs for more information


Billing a sponsor

You can elect to directly bill an embassy, agency or company that is paying for any portion of your educational expenses.

Learn more about sponsored billing


For general information on international student aid, please contact international affairs.

International Affairs

103 Norwood Hall, 320 W. 12th St., Rolla, MO 65409
Phone: (573) 341-4208

Operating Hours

Monday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday:8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.